Saturday, February 21, 2009

Starting the Business card designs



I have started the designs. Im still playing around with the concept. These are my "just right now" designs. I am going to keep pushing every aspect of course. I have been focusing on getting the feel of the design to match both my style as the designer and the emotion that needs to be conveyed for the company. This is a challenge for me because rock and roll is completely out of my norm. However, thats why i chose this project in the first place. 

1 comments:

Tres Swygert said...

Hey bro! Hope you're feeling better. :)

This is a start that you can push further Jamall. I think what you can do is keep the "Eat, Drink, Rock Out on the back of the card, and then add the original logo and contact information on the other side.

Cuz what you want to do is be able to let the card holder know immediately the information he/she needs to know. So that is something to try.

I do like the black being used with the red as a card, it is definitely different than the others I am seeing right now. Keep in mind, though, that you want to have the stationery items unified. :)